Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
C Is For Ciao: An Italy Alphabet
K is for Kabuki: A Japan Alphabet
M Is For Maple: A Canadian Alphabet
S is for Shamrock: An Ireland Alphabet
P is for Passport: A World Alphabet
And it gets even better: Each and every book has its own free teacher's guide here!
Life is good.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
- The Fisher Price ark sinks pretty quickly if you put it in the bathtub.
- There are a LOT of verses to that "Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory" song. And they all have hand motions. Don't forget the hand motions.
- The colors of the rainbow make a kind of muddy brown when you paint them all on top of each other.
- We looooove stickers. Oh yes we do.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
- the "can I go play now?" whine virtually disappeared
- we got waaaaaay more accomplished in a day
- I actually USED some of the fun stuff that I had been accumulating - like telling time bingo, geo boards, craft projects, etc.
- I actually did educational things with Little Man (he has his own boxes) instead of trying to get him to occupy himself while I worked with Z-Man
- Z-Man worked much more independently
- Z-Man actually liked being more independent and being in control of his schedule
- Little Man really, really loved doing his "chores" as he called them